Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year 2009 to All

Festive seasons are times where a lot of mails, SMS (ok... ok.., it is TEXT .. thats what it is called in UK), cards, posts are exchanged. I'm sure email traffic increases thousand folds during this time. Today I received a mail wishing me Happy New Year 2009. I couldn't recognise the sender and generally in such cases I simply delete the mail assuming a junk/spam mail. But I do have a look at the sender and at times open unrecognised mails also where sender seems to be a genuine sender. Many times it has happened that mail came to me because sender mistyped the address if the mail seems to be important one, I respond informing the mistake. So this time also, sender seemed to be a genuine person. So I opened the mail and it was a big surprise. I have never seen such a mail in my life before. With all the respect to the sender, but there were hundreds of people in the list of recepient. I had to use a screen capture program FastStone which can scroll thru the screen and take screenshot. I'm attaching the screenshot. Judge yourself. (click on the image to see the bigger version)



Just to make sure that image is not confusing, this image shows only From, Subject and To of an email and not the full email. Have you sent one like that?

No comments: